- Run Your CityPosted 26 days ago
- Protein Banana BreadPosted 30 days ago
- Run Wild – Run FurtherPosted 30 days ago
- Train Smart, Train Strong with New and Improved Triandrobol Testoplus FormulaPosted 62 days ago
- Mass Gainers 101 – Check the PromisesPosted 66 days ago
Unavoidable shortage and price increase for our WPI products means we have changed from Alacen 895 to Alacen 894.
Over the last 12 years Body Science has always utilised NZ WPI being ALACEN 895 and ALACEN 894. As most of you are aware, there is a worldwide shortage of Whey Protein Isolate (WPI). These products are traded commodities. ALACEN 895 has been replaced by ALACEN 894 by New Zealand dairy. Body Science had always secured New Zealand WPI supply, and the brand continues to produce a quality product utilising one of the most effective and ethical WPI on the market. Our product utilising WPI ALACEN 894 maintains the same high nutritional standards, clean flavour, with a slower dispersibility and solubility rate compared to WPI ALACEN 895. Please not for long time users this product is not faulty and meets the strict raw material nutritional specifications of our R&D team.